IFOY TEST DAYS / TEST CAMP INTRALOGISTICS
DELIVERY INFORMATION 2023
CONTACTS FOR QUESTIONS
- Exhibitor services / organization / general: Anita Würmser, IFOY AWARD, T +49(0)170 4164600, email@example.com
- Exhibitor services: Melanie Wack, impact media projects GmbH, T+49 176 32526170, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor services / general: Thilo Jörgl, impact media projects GmbH, T +49(0)160 96666931, email@example.com
- On-site exhibition forwarder: warehouse/packing/forklift (*): Peter Döring/André Renzel, Kühne GmbH, T +49 231 104791, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition area: Mark Riedel, Messe Dortmund, T +49(0)172 2655898, email@example.com
- Logistics partner (*): Florian Riedl, LTG - Landauer Transportgesellschaft Doll KG, T +49(0)89 320093 190, firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Booking at own expense.
DATES AND LOCATION IFOY TEST DAYS 2023 / TEST CAMP INTRALOGISTICS 2023
Delivery and deadlines
- Booth construction and equipment, power connections and logo banners for booked boxes are controlled by the IFOY organization. The exhibitor/IFOY nominee is responsible for the set-up of equipment and solutions. Banners, screens, beach flags, etc. are permitted in the boxes and on the test area.
- No objects (e.g. banners etc.) may be attached to the aluminum traverse.
- Hospitality (catering/drinks) is prohibited both in the areas and in the boxes.
- Booth construction on the test and driving areas is only allowed if it is technically necessary.
- Each company is responsible for loading and unloading in the hall. Messe Dortmund or the IFOY organization do not assume any responsibility for possible damages.
- No loading ramp is available on site. We recommend to order the forwarding service on site.
- Trucks arriving ahead of schedule can park temporarily in parking lot A7.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their packaging material (no packaging material may be stored in the hall during the entire event). We recommend using the on-site freight forwarding service. Tool and equipment boxes necessary for the presentation can remain on the own test area. These must be solid boxes, cartons, sacks, etc. are not permitted.
- Socket extension cables, adapters, adhesive tapes, tools for setting up the test set and technical equipment required for operation must be brought by the exhibitor.
- Free WLAN is available throughout the hall. For your own WLAN network or LAN connection, please contact us.
DOWNLOAD TEST CAMP LOGO
INVITATION / REGISTRATION OF VIP GUESTS
The highlight tours will take place on March 29 and 30, 2023 (see app for dates). The aim is to give B2B visitors an overview of the innovations on display in small groups. Answering visitors' questions is not planned - visitors should ask their questions in individual conversations afterwards.
Language: German. If foreign visitors are in the group, please speak English.
Content: The 3-minute short presentation should explain the central product/solution: Purpose, innovation, customer benefits, target group and market relevance.
In addition, one sentence should explain what else is offered at the booth.
Tip: Speak rather only 1 to 2 minutes, arouse curiosity and invite the group to individual visits and testing at your box. Experience shows that if you speak too long or say too much, visitors will not come back because they already feel they have enough information.
The tour guides choose their own routes. One person at the booth should be available for the short talk. If no one is available to give the talk, the tour guide will move on.
HOTEL CONTINGENT 2023
- Safety shoes are mandatory when entering all ride/test areas.
- Guests are required to wear a safety vest (issued at reception). Exhibitor representatives are not required to wear high-visibility vests.
- Vehicles may only be driven in designated test areas.
- Always provide your guests with safety and driving instructions prior to test driving, regardless of their skill level.
- Parking in and out from under trusses may only be carried out by trained stand personnel.
- Fixed installations may only be entered by visitors with the permission of the stand personnel.
- Please note the safety instructions in the app.